"In March 2018 Ascendant achieved their first ISO 27001 Accreditation, every annual audit to date has been passed with flying colours and we have just been through our recertification process. ISO 27001 is a way of business for Ascendant and we believe having the badge shows our continued efforts towards information security.
Doncaster Chamber Member
"In 2020 Ascendant became a member of our local chamber of commerce in Doncaster. Networking and becoming a part of the local business community is something we take a lot of pride in at Ascendant."
Cyber Essentials Plus
"In 2020, the year of the grants, Ascendant take an extra step in security and have been accredited the Cyber Essentials kitemark. The certification gives us and our clients peace of mind that we are protected against the vast majority of common cyber attacks. We have also received Cyber Essentials Plus Certificate in August 2022."
"Our membership of MALG demonstrates our commitment to their mission statement of ‘working together to improve the lives of people in debt’. Our links with multiple data suppliers allows clients to make more informed decisions on a customer based on their real time circumstances."
"Ascendant Solutions are listed as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Services GCloud 12. Cloud hosting, software and support - click here to view our CCS profile. Our software and services can be purchased through GCloud or directly through us."
Armed Forces Covenant
We Ascendant Solutions Limited will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
We recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business and to our country. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- Promoting the Armed Forces: promoting the fact that we are an Armed Forces-friendly organisa-tion, to our staff, customers, suppliers, contractors and wider public.
- Veterans: supporting the employment of veterans, recognising military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process.
- Service Spouses & Partners: supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners,
- Providing flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- Reserves: supporting our employees who are members of the Reserve Forces; granting additional paid/unpaid leave for annual Reserve Forces training; supporting any mobilisations and deploy-ment; actively encouraging members of staff to become Reservists;
- National Events: supporting Armed Forces Day, Reserves Day, the Poppy Appeal Day and Remembrance activities